- You should have SQL Server 2012 or 2014 installed. It can be an express version.
- I’ll be giving every one of the contents and construction of the course. There is no other cost other than the price of the course. Everything else is included or free.
- If you don’t have a performance tuning script library then we will start one. On the off chance that you do, at that point, we will add to it
- In case you’re not acquainted with SQL Server basics then this course may not be for you. I do appreciate and understand your enthusiasm and promise this course will be here when you’re ready.
Hello and Welcome to How to Become a World Class SQL Server Performance Tuner.In this course, you are going to learn the basics of how to properly tune any sequel server.
So, I have created this course for anyone wanting to learn how to tune and optimize SQL server.You’ll be able to take what you’ve learned immediate reply to real world scenarios. of course is a very pragmatic approach to
This course is a very pragmatic approach to perform soon.I’ll be teaching a very simple tune approach I’ve designed to maximize data retrieval speeds while reducing resource consumption. the ideal student for this course.
The ideal student for this course will be an existing single server DBA.
A sequel server developer or an accidental DBA who wants to expand on their current skills.
There are no requirements necessary to enroll in the course.However, You will get more out of the course.If you have a strong foundation with sequel server.Feel free to take a look at the course description.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to properly optimized many components of sequel server that lead to performance issues.
What Will You Learn:-
- Before the finish of this course, you will have an orderly procedure approach and all the fundamental devices expected to start your adventure as a SQL Server execution tuner.
- In this course, we will characterize our execution tuning destinations before we make a plunge into tuning. What steps would we say we will take to touch base at this objective? Our end goal needs to be realistic and measurable.
- Let’s define them right now. Your goal is the end of the course will speed up data retrieval on the worst performing queries by at least 30%.
- Besides, your objective will be to lessen framework weight on either the IO subsystem, memory or CPU by 20%
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com/sql-server-performance-tuning-101/
Course Info:- From: Udemy | By: Mike West | Duration: 1.5 hours Video Quality: MP4 | File Size: 342MB
From: Udemy | By: Mike West | Duration: 1.5 hours
Video Quality: MP4 | File Size: 342MB
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.