Building a TodoMVC Application in Vue, React and Angular Udemy Course
- You should be able to use a text editor
- You should have or be able to install Node
In today’s work-a-day world, virtually all web development positions come with the same requirement: be able to use React, Angular or Vue.js.
This course teaches you the practical skills to use not one, not two, but ALL of those libraries, all in the shortest amount of time possible, all backed by an incredible, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Over three code along chapters, will code, from scratch, a Vue App, a React App, or an Angular App. Code along with all three in one sitting, or do each chapter at your own pace!
By the end of it, you’ll have
- Three structurally different apps that YOU built, which you can customize, show off, and add to your portfolio
- A solid understanding of how to scaffold an application with Webpack and Babel
- Knowledge of all the foundational aspects of React, Vue and Angular
- The ability to style React, Angular and Vue apps with CSS
- Understanding of React, Angular and Vue components
- Know-how to manage state in each of the three different apps
- Update and filter lists fast and in real time
- The ability to confidently say you can build an app in any of Vue, Angular and React.
The frameworks we use in this course are all the latest versions, as of January 2018. Don’t waste your time learning outdated technology, when THIS course can teach you the latest, most relevant information.
You have nothing to lose because of the 100% Money Back guarantee. If you don’t like this course (and I’m sure you WILL like it!) your money is returned to you, no questions asked.
Start NOW with the first the lecture (it’s FREE!)
Course Name: Building a TodoMVC Application in Vue, React and Angular
From: Udemy | Author: Daniel Stern
Ratings: 4.1 (23 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 8,872
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: Beginner Level
Benefits of Doing this Course:-
- Build an application in Angular@5.0.2
- Build an application in React
- Build an application in Vue
- Differentiate between Vue, Angular and React apps
- Scaffold Node applications for a variety of purposes
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/todo-mvc/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.