The Complete MATLAB Course #1:An Ultimate Guide For Beginner Udemy Course
- You should have a great desire to learn programming and do it in a hands-on fashion, without having to watch countless lectures filled with slides and theory.
- All you need is a decent PC/Laptop (2GHz CPU, 4GB RAM). You will get the rest from me.
- No need to MATLAB programming skills I will teach you from zero.
- I am going to use only trial MATLAB software throughout the course.
- You should already be familiar with programming concepts and syntax.
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language. A proprietary programming language developed by MathWorks, MATLAB allows matrix manipulations, plotting of functions and data, implementation of algorithms, creation of user interfaces, and interfacing with programs written in other languages, including C, C++, C#, Java, Fortran and Python.
Although MATLAB is intended primarily for numerical computing, an optional toolbox uses the symbolic engine, allowing access to symbolic computing abilities. An additional package, Simulink, adds graphical multi-domain simulation and model-based design for dynamic and embedded systems.
MATLAB has several advantages over other methods or languages:
- MATLAB allows you to test algorithms immediately without recompilation ssimply write and run.
- The MATLAB Desktop environment, that allows you to work interactively with your data.
- Clearly written documentation with many examples, as well as online resources.
- Everything is stored in matrices, this capibility makes data analysis easy.
- Professional researchers and scientists use MATLAB for their calculations.
- Simple and easy syntax.
MATLAB language is the most important language in calculation and scientific research. Anybody who want to make accurate and optimal calculations should learn MATLAB so it is crucial for you to learn it.
During this course you learn essential elements of MATLAB. You also learn use matlab to work with vectors and matrices.
The objective of this course is to take someone without any skill of MATLAB and teach them MATLAB basics.
In this course I assume that you have no prior knowledge about MATLAB so everything that you must know to star your journey are presented.
You will also learn following items:
- MATLAB Enviroment
- MATLAB Help
- Basic Calculations
- MATLAB syntax
- Variables Definition and Manipulation
- Vectors Definition
- Basic and Advanced Vectors Operations
- Matrices Definition
- Basic and Advanced Matrices Operations
At the end of this course you are able to write MATLAB codes and every essential things about it added in this course. After learning essential of the MATLAB programming language you can do your own Calculation without any problem.
You also learn advance features of Vectors and Matrices like dot & cross product, ones & zeros matrices and scientific notation. By learning them you are able to do advanced calculation and solve your algebraic and geometry problems.
Finally after learning this course you can do your own calculations and promote yourself for better jobs and positions.
Important information before you enroll:
- In case you find the course useless for your career, don’t forget you are covered by a 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- Once enrolled, you have unlimited, lifetime access to the course!
- You will have instant and free access to any updates I’ll add to the course.
- You will give you my full support regarding any issues or suggestions related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and FREE PREVIEW lectures for a quick insight.
Course Name: The Complete MATLAB Course #1:An Ultimate Guide For Beginner
From: Udemy | Author: Sobhan N.
Ratings: 4.1 (33 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 1,674
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: All Levels
Benefits of Doing this Course:-
- Master all the MATLAB key concepts starting from scratch.
- You will learn how to write MATLAB codes.
- You will get the 36 lecture of 1 hours content.
- You will be able to ask any question. I will answer it ASAP.
- You will be able to create your own programs. If you have any problem I will help you.
- You will get complete source codes of lectures.
- Regular course updates: new lectures, applications and documents.
- Ask for a raise or apply for a better job using the skills gained from this course.
- Learn how to use MATLAB enviroment.
- Using MATLAB for basic calculations.
- Learn how to define and maniplate variables using MATLAB .
- Learn how to define and do basic calculations with vectors.
- Using MATLAB for defining and manipulting on matrices.
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/complete-matlab-course-1/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.