The Complete SEO Bootcamp 2018 Udemy Course
- A computer with internet connection.
Welcome to the world’s most comprehensive course on SEO. This course is designed like an in-person bootcamp to give you the most amount of quality content and help with the least amount of cost.
NO PRIOR SEO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
This course is the perfect fit for you. This course will be the best choice you make in your step-by-step journey towards being a professional SEO Expert.
This course was made in 2018 according to all the latest SEO Ranking factors, unlike many other courses that were made long time ago and update there title yearly.
Here are some of the things you’ll be able to do after taking this course:
- Rank #1 on Google and other search engines
- Fluently research keywords
- Learn how to get Backlinks
- Apply for SEO jobs
- Work as an SEO freelancer
- Launch an SEO Agency
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to rank their own websites
- Those who are looking to get a job as an SEO professional
- People who are looking to add SEO in their Skills list
- Business owners
- Students and tech enthusiasts
In The Complete SEO Bootcamp we will learn how to rank hand-coded sites, WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, Wix and other type of sites on search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo and many others.
If you are absolutely new to SEO you should start at the beginning of the course and go to the end.
I’ve designed this course to take you down a guided learning path.
Learn everything from SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master these factors and implement them on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Course Name: The Complete SEO Bootcamp 2018
From: Udemy | Author: GlitchyBot Learn
Rating: 5.0 (16 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 2,336
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: All Level
Benefits of doing this course
- Rank their website on Search Engines
- Understand what SEO is and how it works
- Understand how search engines work
- Learn how to make their websites optimized for Crawlers and Spiders
- Understand what Keywords are learn how to use them properly
- Determine a Good keyword vs a Bad keyword
- Learn the Technical SEO factors
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com/the-complete-seo-bootcamp/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.