Connect the Dots: Linear and Logistic Regression Udemy Course
- No statistics background required. The complete course is based on basic maths.
- Models are implemented in Excel, R and Python. Install these environments to follow along with the demos
Connect the Dots: Linear and Logistic Regression is a complete data analysis course that helps you to learn how to Build robust models in Excel, R and Python step by step in detail. The Author of the course Loony Corn helps you to learn this complete course from the beginning with deep explanation. The course contains many important topics that will help you to gain knowledge about this complete course. This course is particularly for data analyst who want to move from summarizing data to explaining and prediction
The course covers these important topics:-
Simple Regression :
- Method of least squares, Explaining variance, Forecasting an outcome
- Residuals, assumptions about residuals
- Implement simple regression in Excel, R and Python
- Interpret regression results and avoid common pitfalls
Multiple Regression :
- Implement Multiple regression in Excel, R and Python
- Introduce a categorical variable
Logistic Regression :
- Applications of Logistic Regression, the link to Linear Regression and Machine Learning
- Solving logistic regression using Maximum Likelihood Estimation and Linear Regression
- Extending Binomial Logistic Regression to Multinomial Logistic Regression
- Implement Logistic regression to build a model stock price movements in Excel, R and Python
Course Name: Connect the Dots: Linear and Logistic Regression
From: Udemy | Author: Loony Corn
Rating: 4.4 (54 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 7,486
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: All Levels
Benefits of doing this course
- Build robust linear models that stand up to scrutiny in Excel, R and Python
- Use simple and multiple regression to explain variance
- Simple and multiple regression to predict an outcome
- Interpret the results of a regression
- Understand the risks involved in regression and avoid common pitfalls
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com/connect-the-dots-linear-regression/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.
Coupon Link: Coupon Code