SikuliX – Automate Anything – Python Based Sikuli Scripting Udemy Course
- Very basic programming knowledge
- SikuliX automates anything you see on the screen of your desktop computer running Windows, Mac or some Linux/Unix.
- It uses image recognition to identify and control GUI components.
- Besides locating images on a screen it can also run the mouse and the keyboard to interact with the identified GUI elements
- SikuliX comes with basic text recognition that can be used to search text in images.
SikuliX supports the following as scripting languages:
- Python language level 2.7
- Ruby language level 1.9 and 2.0
- You can also use it in Java programming Java aware programming/scripting language (Jython, JRuby, Scala, Clojure, …).
We will be covering scripting SikuliX with Python in this course
Note: SikuliX is a Java application, that works on Windows XP+, Mac 10.6+ and most Linux/Unix systems. For Windows, Mac and Ubuntu 12.04+ it is complete and should normally work out of the box. For Linux/Unix systems there are a few prerequisites to be setup.
Disclaimer: I do not claim any rights to the SikuliX language, Sikuli and SikuliX IDE are properties of their respective owners. All original documentation and official information can be found at Sikuli launchpad page.
Course Name: SikuliX – Automate Anything – Python Based Sikuli Scripting
From: Udemy | Author: Capsule Trainings
Ratings: 4.7 (43 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 4,597
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: Beginner Level
Benefits of Doing this Course:-
- Write SikuliX Scripts
- Write Basic Python
- Automate Daily Admin/Repetitive Tasks
Content Source: https://www.udemy.com/sikulix-automate-anything/
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.