Free Download Ubuntu Linux – Go from Beginner to Power User! Free Download
- For most extreme learning, Required access to an additional PC that can be utilized as a Ubuntu Linux Server. An old Desktop PC as well as portable PC with a CD/DVD drive or a USB space ought to be adequate. Moreover, Approach to either a clear USB thumbdrive or a CD/DVD copier. Utilizing these all parts to introduce Ubuntu Server will be covered in the course.
Ubuntu Linux – Go from Beginner to Power User! Course is a bestselling course that will help you to learn about Ubuntu Server administration for Beginners step by step in detail. The Author of the course Cody Ray Miller helps you to learn this complete course from the beginning to the advanced level with deep explanation. The course contains many important topics that will help you to gain knowledge about this complete course. This course is intended for beginners, Particularly for those who have never introduced or worked on Ubuntu Linux Server.
As we all know that Linux is the fastest growing operating system in the world and is preferred better for security too. This complete course will help you to develop your skills in Ubuntu Linux Servers. The course is basically for beginners who don’t have any knowledge about Linux.
Its true that you can learn about Ubuntu Linux Administration from books but to be honest with you reading technical books are somewhat boring. So why to waste time anymore? Just go through the complete amazing bestselling tutorial and learn about Ubuntu Linux Administration from the beginning.
Course Name: Ubuntu Linux – Go from Beginner to Power User! [Bestselling]
From: Udemy | Author: Cody Ray Miller
Rating: 4.6 (521 ratings) | Students Enrolled: 4,735
Audio: English | E-Learning | Skill level: Beginner Levels
File Size: 2.4 GB | MP4
Benefits of doing this course
- Create and run your very own Linux server
- Install Ubuntu Server from scratch, like a boss!
- Rock the Linux shell with basic server commands
- Harness the power of SSH for remote controlling your server
- Link two hard drives together in RAID 1 with ‘mdadm’
- Share files with Windows systems using Samba
- Automate server tasks like a pro with cron jobs
- Run your own web server with Apache
- Become an Ubuntu Server Pro in Only 3 Days!
Content Source:- https://www.udemy.com
Hope you like the course. Share it with your friends too.
Suggest us more courses that you like. Comment in the comment box below. We will try to post it for you as soon as possible.
If the links are not working then comment in the comment box we will try to fix it as soon as possible.